- As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and authorized your credit card or other approved payment method for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that the item(s) is in stock and available. If your item is unavailable (not in stock and not available as backorder), we will reach out to you via e-mail to find an alternative and/or void the purchase. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 10-15 business days) or available as backorder with a specified shipping date, we will submit the order for processing and shipment.
- If your order is in stock or backordered and we process the charges to your credit card or other approved payment method, it will typically ship within 10-15 business days from the date of your order, except around major US holidays and COVID-19 delays. Please inquire as to holiday shipping schedules for purchases within 1 week of all major US holidays. If the item requires custom fabrication/special order, including, but not limited to, wood sheds, structures, dog kennels, chicken coops, playhouses, etc, please allow additional time for fabrication prior to shipping (actual time is variable). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within 10 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING REQUIREMENTS
- We request that Buyers be patient with the coordination and processing of their shipments due to the COVID-19 Virus. Many employers and employees are being directed or volunteering to work from home work locations to avoid potential contact and spread. Additional business days for processing and shipping should be expected.
- Some of our products require additional labor and/or equipment from the buyer when delivered. Our wood sheds/structures and some vinyl and metal sheds/structures are shipped using a flatbed truck which often is too large for a residential driveway. If a residential driveway with no loading dock is available, these products will need to be manually unloaded by the buyer at the curb face of the delivery address. We recommend a labor force of 2-3 people when the shipment arrives. Please allow a 2-3 hour window for delivery.
- Order verification, tailoring, quality check and packaging. All orders are usually sent to our U.S. manufacturer for dispatch within 48 hours after the order is placed and payment is received. The manufacturer processes the orders, which takes an additional 2-3 business days.
- This refers to the time it takes for items to be shipped from our warehouse to the destination. In the U.S., the shipping usually takes 5-7 business days. Outside of the US, delivery can take between 7-10. Please allow up to 15 business days for delivery because due to high volume of orders during seasonal sales or promotional giveaways and COVID-19, the shipping may take longer than usual.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR RETURN
- Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. We don't issue refunds due to customer remorse.
- Due to high production and logistics costs associated with all of our products we can not offer to accept a return based on customer remorse. This policy was put in place after extensive experience with returned products arriving back at the warehouse with multiple defects resulting from unsuitable re-packaging and extensive transit time. The goods generally suffer multiple scratches and dents and cannot be salvaged. Exemptions may be made after individual consultation or if it's the manufacturers error, but we DO NOT guarantee a refund.
- Qualifications for refunds will be determined by a case by case basis.
- If we decide you do qualify for a refund, then here are the steps to follow.
- Prior to shipping your product, verify the guidelines in order to avoid any delay/denial in processing your return:
- Products must be in the original manufacturer's packaging and shipped securely.
- Products must be free from any damage including (but not limited to) dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals etc.
- Products labeled with a security seal must be intact/non-tampered.
- PS: Processing a Return may take up to 15 business days from the time of receipt.
- Products which arrive defective or in a damaged state or with missing units will be resolved in the following way:
- Replacing all the affected units
- Giving a partial credit for the affected units
- PS: Replaced Items will not have any additional credit issued against it.
Tips to Avoid a Return
- Prior to placing your order please make sure that the item you are ordering will fit through your door and in the space where it will go. If it doesn't the delivery company may have to leave the product right outside your door, on a porch or in a garage.
- Check dimensions properly before placing the order.
Shipping for Return:
- All shipping charges are borne by the customer.
- Shipping charges would be refunded under the following scenarios:
- Products Damaged/defective on Arrival
- Erroneous Product shipped by our store
- Select a carrier of choice for returning the package. Kindly specify the address and the Return Authorization (RA) Number while filling out the bill of lading.
- For traceability, kindly utilize a carrier service which provides delivery confirmation once the product has been shipped from your end. This can be shared with us accordingly.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our Contact Us form.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or on our Contact Us form and then send your item to the address we will provide.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he/she will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to the address we will email you. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Please note, most products will require a 20% restocking fee.