ShelterCoat 16' W x 40' L x 16' H Garage Peak Green STD - 95844
The ShelterCoat 16' W x 40' L x 16' H Garage Peak Green STD (95844) by ShelterLogic is the ideal compact storage solution for ATV's, lawn and garden equipment, small tractors, patio furniture, pool supplies, tools and equipment and bulk storage.
Choose from the largest selection of premium powder coated steel frame, fabric shelters in the industry! With THOUSANDS of choices we have a shelter to custom fit any storage need at an affordable price.
✔ FREE SHIPPING (LTL/Freight with Curbside Delivery)
✔ Pay Securely and Easily with PayPal.
✔ We will MATCH OR BEAT any Competitor's Price. Simply call us 833-766-3300.
✔ Friendly & Responsive Award Winning Customer Service Team.
✔ Shipping Times: 1-2 Weeks.
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 2-3/8 in. diameter steel.
Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust.
- Ripstop tough advanced engineered polyethylene fabric cover is UV treated inside, outside, and in between. Heat welded seams, not stitched, are 100% waterproof.
- Patented ShelterLock stabilizers at every rib connection for rock-solid strength and stability.
- Ratchet-Tite tension system and Easy-Slide cross rails keep the cover smooth and taut.
- Bolt-together hardware at every connection point ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Universal steel foot plates for easy and solid connection to ground anchors, cement, or pony walls.
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg - see included Anchor Guide for more information.
Warranty Care PDF
- Product Sheet PDF
- Assembly Instructions PDF
- Anchor Brochure PDF
Other Sizes Available
ShelterCoat 16' x 44' Garage Peak Green STD
ShelterCoat 15' x 24' Garage Peak Green STD
ShelterCoat 15' x 20' Garage Peak Green STD
"This is a really big structure, and seems to be good quality. The directions are very good, but with common sense it isn't that difficult to put together. Plan on using a lot of muscle, and some really tall ladders! It took 2 of us about a day and a half to fully put this together, totally doable. Purchased it to store boat, and very happy with it!" - Justin
"Needed a shelter for my RV before the snows came and was pressed for time, a few neighbors have Shelterlogic kits for their trucks and off road toys and recommended them highly . So I went online to check what Shelterlogic had to offer and was impressed with how many models they have, I chose a Sheltercoat 14x40x16 and ordered it, site said could be 7-10 days before shipment- ok so I started prepping site, clearing trees, leveling and laying rock and 4 days after ordering my Shelter arrived, very cool! did an inventory ,everything there, very cool! Assembly was straight forward, it took 3 of us about 8.5 hours to finish (could do it in half that time but it was 20 deg. out so we took a lot of breaks to warm up) I am very happy with my Shelter and would recommend to all. Helpful hint to those who live in snow zones; a paint roller with a thick nap and a few alum. extensions , lightly tap and roll from inside shelter to remove snow from roof, safest and easy." - Steven
How to Assemble?
- DIY (Do It Yourself) with the Instruction PDF provided above (Save money).
- Hire a local handyman using one of the websites below (Save time).
Are the earth anchors included? Is there a complete list of what is included that can be sent to me?
- There are four 15" Auger Anchors included. It is recommended that every leg of the Shelter be anchored with a permanent 30" anchor.
Is it snow rated?
- This particular model is not live load rated. Anchoring the shelter securely is critical to wind resistance and keeping snow off the roof area is strongly recommended.
It says the overall height is 16 feet and door height 16 feet, what's the actual door height?
- For the Peak 16' W x 40' D x 16' H the door opening is 10' W x 13'4" H.