ShelterCoat 16' x 44' Garage Peak Green STD - 95944
The ShelterCoat 16' x 44' Garage Peak Green STD (95944) by ShelterLogic is the ideal compact storage solution for ATV's, lawn and garden equipment, small tractors, patio furniture, pool supplies, tools and equipment and bulk storage.
Choose from the largest selection of premium powder coated steel frame, fabric shelters in the industry! With THOUSANDS of choices we have a shelter to custom fit any storage need at an affordable price.
✔ FREE SHIPPING (LTL/Freight with Curbside Delivery)
✔ Pay Securely and Easily with PayPal.
✔ We will MATCH OR BEAT any Competitor's Price. Simply call us 833-766-3300.
✔ Friendly & Responsive Award Winning Customer Service Team.
✔ Shipping Times: 1-2 Weeks.
- Frame constructed of heavy duty 2-3/8 in. diameter steel.
Premium powder coat finish protects frame from corrosion and rust.
- Ripstop tough advanced engineered polyethylene fabric cover is UV treated inside, outside, and in between. Heat welded seams, not stitched, are 100% waterproof.
- Patented ShelterLock stabilizers at every rib connection for rock-solid strength and stability.
- Ratchet-Tite tension system and Easy-Slide cross rails keep the cover smooth and taut.
- Bolt-together hardware at every connection point ensures maximum strength and durability.
- Universal steel foot plates for easy and solid connection to ground anchors, cement, or pony walls.
- Manufacturer recommends one anchor per leg - see included Anchor Guide for more information.
Warranty Care PDF
- Product Sheet PDF
- Assembly Instructions PDF
- Anchor Brochure PDF
Other Sizes Available
ShelterCoat 16' x 40' Garage Peak Green STD
ShelterCoat 15' x 24' Garage Peak Green STD
ShelterCoat 15' x 20' Garage Peak Green STD
"This is a really big structure, and seems to be good quality. The directions are very good, but with common sense it isn't that difficult to put together. Plan on using a lot of muscle, and some really tall ladders! It took 2 of us about a day and a half to fully put this together, totally doable. Purchased it to store boat, and very happy with it!" - Justin
How to Assemble?
- DIY (Do It Yourself) with the Instruction PDF provided above (Save money).
- Hire a local handyman using one of the websites below (Save time).
Are the earth anchors included? Is there a complete list of what is included that can be sent to me?
- There are four 15" Auger Anchors included. It is recommended that every leg of the Shelter be anchored with a permanent 30" anchor.